Here is our ever increasing list of features and their descriptions.
You or your customer enters an their address, our system automatically searches a few different databases for property information specific to their property and then The Pricer generates a recommended price based on that information.
I would say 95% of the time The Pricer is spot on. However, clearly this can't work in all cases.Example: Customer types in their address and it find's the property is 0.31 acres.
- The Pricer would suggest a price of:
- $47.56 for weekly service
- $53.50 for every other week service
- $59.45 for one time service
- Customer has 10-acres but only wants 1-acre serviced. The price it spits out would be based on the 10-acres, not the 1.
- Customer's grass is 3 feet tall.
- Customer's house is on a 40-degree slope.
- Acreage - If a property is over 2-acres, The Pricer will prompt the user "Your property seems large. We'd like to take a look before we give you a firm price."
- The Pricer can factor in tall grass and will ask the customer if their grass is 7" or taller, 12" or taller or "jungle". But we both know customers lie all day long about the actual height of their lawns. I put a disclaimer in all my emails (it's in yours by default) that we reserve the right to charge more if the job was not correctly booked or deny service outright.
- If it's $20-$30 more, I typically just do the work and adjust the job rate. If it's more than $30, I'll ask the customer if they want me to proceed or not.
You can also train the Pricer to give more accurate prices based on what you like to charge. Otherwise, it will continue with it's default settings.
- Schedule Service
- Customer can go online and schedule new service.
- Request Reschedules
- If a customer is having other work done and the normal day isn't ideal, they can request a reschedule.
- End of Season Postpone
- This is for the end of the year when customers want to end their service and resume next season.
- Manage Payment Options
- Add, remove, modify current payment info. FYI payment information (yours and your customer's) is stored on Stripe's servers and is 100% independant of our website. For those unfamiliar with Stripe, they process
- Customer can leave notes that are specific to the property or special requests.
- 3.3% + 30¢: $50 - ($1.65 + 30¢) = $48.05 available for deposit.
- 3.0% + 30¢: $50 - ($1.50 + 30¢) = $48.20 available for deposit.
- 2.9% + 30¢: $50 - ($1.45 + 30¢) = $48.25 available for deposit.
- The Beast Mode processing fee is based on several factors. Can vary from 2.4 to 2.9% Contact for more info.
Fees: Please be aware, there is an additional fee that Stripe charges to perform an instant deposit. And that fee is 1.75%. (We hope to negotiate this rate with Stripe and get all rates down.) Example. If you'd like to transfer $100 to your account instantly; after the 1.75% fee, your account would receive $98.25 and you would pay $1.75 in transfer fees.