Straight Forward Pricing
Why pay for something you're not using?
Example Lawn Company Charges
|Total Customer Accounts||75||85||95||100|
|One Offs (Leaves/Snow/Misc)||10||30||40||15|
- If you cut John's yard 4x in June, he's considered "active" and your account will be billed $2
- If you cut John's yard one time in June, he's considered "active"
- If you plow someones driveway once or 4x in a month, they're considered "active"
- If John only uses you to cut his yard and you don't hear from him from November - April, he is "inactive" you pay $0 for John
- If in December you have 4 active customers, your bill would be the minimum $10 as you would not have reached the minimum
- The $10 monthly minimum gives you unlimited staff and crew logins year round
- If you have an off season (congrats!), you will only be charged $10/month
- If you have 6 active customers in a month, your bill would be $12